Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sounds similar

Doesn't the song Ek mai aur ek tu, (youtube) sound kinda like, if you're happy and you know it (youtube again).

Sing the lines one after the other...
Ek mai aur ek tu = if you're happy and you know it clap your hands
Dono miley is tarah = if you're happy and you know it clap your hands
aur jo tan man me ho raha hai = if you're happy and you know it then your face will really show it
wo to hona hi tha = if you're happy and you know it clap your hands.

Doesn't fit eXactly, specially the length. but still, some similarity? Maybe some one educated in music can tell better, how wrong or right I am.

Uff, thinking of a title for this one took more time than writing... and this is what I come up with! bad.

1 comment:

Voice said...

>>Maybe some one educated in music can tell better

if this is the case, i shud keep my mouth 'wide' shut.
I liked the title :|